WHERE ARE YOU IN THE HARVEST?
And He was saying to them, "The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; therefore beseech the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into the harvest." —Luke 10:02
If you are a follower of Christ, He tells us to prayer to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers for the harvest is plentiful. There are many waiting to hear the Gospel and it's hope. The problem in this passage is the laborers are few. Ask God to send out laborers and understand He wants to use you.
If you don't have a relationship with Christ, you can know Him and the hope that comes from this relationship...
1] Consider the direction you're going. The Bible says there are two roads.
"Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it." —Matthew 7:13-14
• We all start our lives on the broad road leading to destruction. "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." —Romans 3:23 and due to this—our sin—we have earned death.
2] But understand this! There is hope. "For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." —Romans 6:23
• Christ paid the penalty for our sin. "But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." —Romans 5:8
3] You can get on the narrow road leading to life.
• Repent: "I tell you, no, but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish."—Luke 13:3
• Surrender: "That if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved; for with the heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation."—Romans 10:9-10
• "for 'Whoever will call on the name of the Lord will be saved.'" —Romans 10:13
4] The Harvest. If you were to die today, do you know where you would spend eternity? Are you willing to stop being lost in the world and yield your life to be fruitful with the things of God and His love for you?
• "and He died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf."
—2 Corinthians 5:15
Where are you in the harvest? Contact us, we would love to hear your story or answer any questions. (918) 543-2756 M-Th, 8:30 am to 5 pm or email us at this link.